Thursday, March 15, 2007

sofa so good

March seems really enjoyable, been getting progressive influence of the cilivian world as the weekends pass. Still in post-clubbing mindset, I guess. Gosh, I'm turning into a party dude. Hmmm, that's actually not bad.

Another 15 days to go before I mark the end of another phase in my army life. Having completed my IPPT and SOC, all that's left is some field camp you guys just probably won't care about... And then it's sitting in the office growing hair while recruits like Khai and Boon run their asses off on that island.

And a sudden random thought: Why is it when you seat on a chair for long, get off and seat back in, you don't feel your butt heat but when you switch seats with someone else who's been sitting as long as you have, you totally feel his/her hot ass print?

No comments: