Sunday, February 3, 2008

yawn

January felt really long. I thought it would've been March by now. But there's still Lunar New Year, Valentine's Day, Alyssa's birthday and my new house, etc. Boy, the weather's really been at it's extremes these days, based on equatorial standards. Bah, enough on that. You guys just wanna know WHAAAAAAT IIIIIIIII'VE DOOOOOOOOONE and the upcoming news on my life.

.....

I think.

Sweeney Todd comes in 3 major colors. Black, white and "blood" red. The intro credits were brought in by F&N Cherryade or so it seemed. I know it's difficult to imitate properties of actual blood but with today's special effects, you can do anything, can you? On with the story, I thought it had a pretty proper script, simple yet dark. And Johnny Depp has established his crazy role-playing image, if he had not already done so.

Fer the past week, I've been combing almost everywhere along Orchard fer a nice pair of shoes. Leftfoot had this nice pair with velcro straps but I didn't like the color. Nike and Adidas were out of the question, I mean, I already have a pair each, so why bother? A pair off-white limited edition Converse sneakers called out to me like the Levi's jeans did. However, the Heeren branch did not have one of my size, they called the Bugis side and it was in vain as well. I guess I'll have to drop by Tampines before class on Tuesday.

I think it's time to stay home with the family fer a while. Bro's flying back from Thailand tonight.

PS: Thanks, Serene, fer the Beatboxing Championship tickets. The show at Max Pavilion was rather refreshing, until the fans of Superband Mi Lu Bing, Superstar Daren Tan, and 5566 made they're sudden infestation. Yes, infestation.

No comments: