Friday, May 23, 2008

one love

Too much Nintendo.



Seriously, I dunno where to start. My room is just one trapezium shaped litter box right now, excluding the cat poop. It's not like I can just throw the entire load down the chute. The filtering process sounds so long and tiresome even just thinking about it. Not to forget that in addition, the DS has been luring away much of my time. Like that's not enough trouble, my Japanese notes are lying somewhere and I'm lagging behind on homework by 3 weeks.

Now, like I always say... IN OTHER NEWS, dispute over maritime boundaries have been settled with the sovereignity of Pedra Branca being awarded to Singapore while Middle Rocks went to Malaysia. Well, I dunno about you but I certainly feel that the latter sounds like a much cooler place.

PS: Oh, that's the name of my Japanese class.

No comments: