Sunday, November 26, 2006

blackjack sucks fer me

Lately, if not always, Sundays have started to come with a monotonous routine. It's like to balance out the weekend's total amount of fun, I guess, and Saturdays take it all. Still, I needed to find something to do today.

I had an Ultimate Avengers marathon. Part 1 and 2. So here's what I think of it. Thor's awesome and all, dude could be even played by Josh Holloway. I always knew that he's a god and in this movie, much like the real world now, hardly believes in gods. However, I really didn't expect them to turn him into a hippie that turns up at every major protest on earth. But I guess when you're a super, you're already kinda corny[unless you're The Hulk = stop only when everyone is dead]. And to my disappointment, Spiderman and Wolverine weren't in it. Instead, Wasp and Giant Man took the seats, although I have to say the characters were played rather well, plus considering the fact that the people who wrote this story WERE NOT Americans.

And now that Dr. Kong has run out of junk food, The Bulk is gonna be mad... Must... Con... Trol...


ARRRGHHH!!!
-SMASH-




PS: Which reminds me, I've gotta practice this the next time I hit a drive-thru.

No comments: