Wednesday, November 29, 2006

to-do

Who knew Monday blues haunt for more than 24 hours? Piled up with logistics, I never found time to win my money back. Crappity crap.

Well, considering my financial status, yours truly has been rather laid-back. Reason: clearance of leave. 2 whole weeks of non-stop, non-uniformed action kicks off from from everyone's favourite weekday[ya know Wednesdays rule]. Ah, if only, pity how I have no one to spend it with. Guess one thing just won't change, I'm still face-to-face with a monitor. This gives me time to focus on the concept process on you-know-what. I know, guys, finally. Also, this is my chance to revert my sty back to its former glory. Gotta find a way to clean this mess of a room, hmmm...

On a higher note! Mr. Brightside just went for a run, I feel so FIT! Ha. Ha. Nothing like a treat after some demonstration of youth power! Nothing like... A 3-piece meal from KFC. =P

Hey, at least I didn't go for the upsize.

No comments: