Sunday, May 13, 2007

seeing double

Back home from a long and expensive taxi ride. Believe it or not, I was at Double O two nights in a row.

It all began on the Friday morning at Maju Camp, a bunch of us shifting empty containers to get ready for National Day preparations. Plans were made to party, after all it has been quite a while since we've actually let loose... Figuritively. Anyway, I can't really remember what kept me up after the half day off. With my eyes practically open till 10pm. I was kinda sleepy by the time I arrived at Orchard to meet the guys. Then we took a bus down to my presently favourite club. There's just something about it... It's my kinda people? I dunno. The music was awesome. Is awesome. Chics are delicious too. Hot rubbin'. Gotta luv da hot rubbin'... Heh. Obviously, the most fun part about clubbing is when you're hanging on that thin line between being very high and drunk goner. Everything then just seems beautiful[just so you know, the chics were already beautiful before we even started drinking]. Of course, everyone knows when to call it a night. The signs come up in yer face. Like when fights are spurred and grinders start sleeping on you.

Ah, I meant to head downtown to get a present fer Mommy, definitely did not expect to sleep in until 6pm. Had dinner for breakfast before heading out to meet The Man. Original plan: Zouk. You people still don't believe I've never been there, do you? That aside, I was still in that hangover phase. Had some cola to refresh while Mr. Chye made his calls. Long queue. Yes. Still reminiscing about the dancing. Strong urge. Thus back at Double O. Chilled a little, passively smoking at the exit. Hmmm, crowd's kinda small. Bak Kut Teh. I'm a glutton. People magically turned up after supper.

.....

Ayaaaah. On the whole, I just love Double O lah. I know I'm gonna wake up after sunrise and read this again to find that nothing special has been noted down... Dry whiskey plus vodka mixes make me happy.

No comments: