Tuesday, May 29, 2007

uncle kong wants you

This was done because I was told to.

But I have to say I kinda enjoyed doing it... Although I can clearly see now why I'm still single.


10 Things A Girl Can Do To Get [my name here] Eating Out Of Your Palm:

i.) Dark-framed glass and that "I Like Boys But I Love Shopping" t-shirt makes you hot.

ii.) Not afraid to drink. Obviously, not like how dear Ms. Erdiana used to though... -_-

iii.) Outstanding hairdo. Just know that if you're rebonded, you're most likely not my type.

iv.) Hmmx.. iF yOu TyPe LyK dAt DeN oBvIoUsLy CaNnOt MaKe It BaHzZ =P lOlX!!!11

v.) Neither smoking nor tattoos will work.

vi.) My mom's gotta be cool with her. T_T

vii.) Bring me around once in a while, it's not a male prerogative... And so is paying fer meals. =)

viii.) Never afraid to openly flirt with others.

ix.) Won't say "yes" so as not to upset me.

x.) Don't wait fer me to call. Just call.



PS: In relation to number 3, it had nothing to do with that girl with the shaved head at the station the other day. Just so you know, Boon. But she was seriously cute.

No comments: