Friday, July 18, 2008

block in the brain

Okay. I lied about it. I've been out and about these coupla days but I was just too damn lazy to blog about it. I've been watching quite a few movies in the theatres, as well as a catch-up with Erdiana and EngChye last week... Just thought that if I posted about the same old then things wouldn't be so interesting. Or would it? That is why you read this, no?

Whatever it is, I seem to be running low on ammo. And with the driving test out of the way, the only thing left now is to clear this term with expected flying colours. Sigh~ It's probably one of those monotonous phases in life that prevent you from living on the fast lane and you're just forced to watch the world go by as you're held back while processing stage progression. Or I could just be losing the drive.

PS: If were trying to fish out some movie reviews, then go catch Hellboy 2 if you're in fer something colourful, 10 Promises To My Dog if you're into something touching and teary or The Dark Knight if you wanna witness some superpowerless beings battling the wits outta one another.

No comments: