Wednesday, July 9, 2008

same old real world

First Wednesday with school. It was something to look forward to even though it was a morning session because I've not been in school fer 11 days(weekends included). This was a rescheduled class fer the Friday before. Lunch was in school again. I had my top-of-the-list nasi bryani before heading to town to catch up with TeckSeng and YiShun(yes, that really is his name) at City Hall fer some King Of Fighters and Time Crisis action. Also, I dunno what draws me to that irritant of a game called Stacker but I bet it's got something to do with the PS3 lying in its display.

After a trip to Times(CUTE ASSISTANT) and a drink at Carl's Jr.(CUTE CASHIER), we made our way down to Plaza Singapura on foot to browse summore shops and lastly Daiso(CUTE CUSTOMERS) before I split ways to meet up with the princess duo. We then sat outside the mall fer a bit to munch on some beans, after which we strolled to Takashimaya to do some window shopping and then dinner. We ate it at some pasta café called Pasta Café. Tried some outstandingly blackish squid ink spaghetti dish and noticed neighbouring eyes scrutinizing my plate and face. Come on, people, this isn't Fear Factor, we're Singaporeans. So anyway, there was nothing much I really wanted to state today besides the fact that the Food Festival is now on and I don't think this will help in regulating my diet. Curse appreciation... I need summore willpower-fuelled muscle.

PS: Driving lesson number 25 tomorrow. Sigh~ Just 2 more to go before next Thursday's practical test. It's so close and yet still so far. Obviously, I wouldn't wanna dream that far ahead but oh the things I'd do with a car.


Of course, I'll have a Honda Jazz instead. And check out part two with the Volkswagen Fox.

No comments: