Thursday, January 8, 2009

year of the bullshit

The new year of 2009 doesn't seem so special. I guess the constant recent partying has got a part to play in exhausting the hype. So much so that I became too lazy to do anything, though I've been acting otherwise.

However, today, I saw something redundantly amusing that I just had to blog about it. As I made my way out my condo's gate, crossed the road and strolled under the first void deck, a peculiar sight I noticed. Dozens of dead cockroaches around the lift lobby, give or take a few that were staggering in a help-me-i-don't-wanna-die manner. My first thought was simply, whoa. Then as I walked past the next coupla blocks I started to hold my breath worryingly while I witness a happy ending to a Starship Troopers/Men In Black movie, as that thought slowly developed into a ponder on what extreme pesticide was used fer this massive extermination. Look, I'm no biologist but I'm very certain if it can kill thousands of cockroaches, it'd probably give humans potency problems or whatnot.

Pity I didn't have my camera with me.

PS: School's been in session fer more than a week now and I'm very glad that 3 out of 4 of the modules fer this term have assignments required to be done individually. Unfortunately, that 4th module had to have a 5-member group rule and I had to reluctantly admit Professor Camelface into ours. I still don't know his name although he wrote it in my notebook because, quite frankly, I despise him fer the way he talks and the way he looks. I suppose I should logically review his performance within my territory before I judge him any further. Still, I'm gonna treat him like shit. I'm sure he already senses the hostility. By the way, fer the people reading this and have no idea who he is, this fella is just another ass in the class who's the target of dissing. The one that everyone will throw tomatoes at if they were given one(or more) each. Yeah. That guy.

No comments: