Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the impromptu bbq (hey that rhymed)

This year's birthday was pretty okay considering that the actual day was in the midst of my assignment week.
Thanks fer all the souls who bothered to make it to a last minute barbeque hosted by moi at last Sunday. Much more gratitude goes out to Khai, Greg and Amanda(:*) fer assisting me in some late night grocery shopping at Giant(after an awkwardly crowded dinner at IKEA sitted next to a group of very old homosexuals) and marination(I know it's not in the dictionary but we made that up).

Why is she getting us to smile? Man U just got owned.

There's more where that came from. And that's not my bag.

After the prep, it was off to Carl's Jr. @ East Coast.

Zappel & Zuchinni. Etc., etc., etc..

Thanks fer the presents. (Only managed to snap with one.)

After which, I cleaned up and returned home to find a Wii waiting fer me. -prances-

And ya know there're tons more reasons from YouTube on why you should have yer own. ;)

PS: Gosh, I've been looking rather crappy in photos as of late. I blame sleepless nights and overworking on the computer.

No comments: