Wednesday, April 8, 2009

return of the potato-eating potato

Done with the first term of the year and I'm following with 3 whole weeks of rotting. The streak of group revisions have totally disintegrated my drive to physically enhance myself. I only managed to partially changed the colour of my hair and it is not due to stress(although the last paper was a killer, considering the fatigue and that NONE OF WHAT I READ ON CAME OUT, way to kill the mood on the previous 3 that I'm sure to ace on). -_-"



Didn't manage to do much in the past month. I had only recently caught Confessions of a Shopoholic, which I heard was not better than the book(like I never heard that review before). And personally, I would like to say I loved the green scarf, in the ungayiest fashion. In addition, there was Witch Mountain, bravo to Dwayne Johnson's antics, he is officially up there in the list of stars fer action comedy in my book. And fer anyone who frequents BBQ Chicken, they changed the menu! I simply cannot believe it! -sobs- Their Hot Hot Drum is now only has a hint of chilli, and they stripped off Ginseng Chicken!!! Ginseng Chicken. It's much more delectable than it sounds. I fell in love with its taste on my second last visit. And they took it all away from me. T_T My favourite place to have fried chicken... Then again, my heart is convincing me that they had a new cook and we were in the wrong branch. I should give it another try.

What have I been doing??? I'm truly turning into a computer freak. Searching fer game hacks and whatnot. Shit, I've been constantly on Monster Hunter and Pokémon. I know what I'm doing but I can't stop it. The best I can do to distract myself from this form of entertainment is by watching either Clone Wars, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory or Heroes.

PS: With time on my hands, I should (i.)pack my field pack and get ready fer a military recall, (ii.)tidy my room and look fer my scientific calculator and (iii.)go shopping fer some Wii games, Rock Band 2 sounds like a start.


Showoff.

No comments: