Thursday, December 24, 2009

post-writer's-block writer's blog post

Okay, I've decided to rev up and give it a go. What's new again, you ask? Other than the fact that Facebook and Twitter has almost pulled me away from blogging completely, it's pretty much same old, with exams here, there and whatnot.

I thought I'd be staying at Kembangan by now. Apparently, some renovations have been delayed and my mom says we'll probably have to wait another month or two. Sigh. I really really dislike living in a condo. I know this is a blog but don't even get me started. I don't wanna make these so-called people significant enough to affect my daily life. Note to self: When looking fer a house, neighbours are the most vital factor of consideration. Sigh. At least I'll be leaving this dump before my birthday.

Ah, my birthday. The window to my physical fitness test is coming to a close and I'm finding it very difficult to pull myself to the gym on a routine basis, with the exams ending and the festivities calling my appetite. Heck, I just got back from a near-KO gym session by myself. The jawlock I've been enduring fer the past coupla years didn't help maintain my momentum too. I always get this tightening feeling along the base of my skull every time I go fer a run and it gets worse as the time passes. Ugh, just talking about it is making me cranky. >:(

Anyway, all these shit is just small talk. Here's wishing you readers a very Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year.

PS: Resolutions would be getting back to blogging regularly(as well as touch up the template), studying harder than I usually do, experiment on a vlog probably soon and get a 6-pack by February!

No comments: