Monday, December 10, 2007

wet winter

Either we have a long way to go, or we've yet to discover our style, Carabenas. I strongly believe that we should, not say exactly, stick to a certain style. It may not be easy but at least we'll know that that's gonna be our most fitting sound. The sync is there so let's try something suitable. I'm open to ideas till we've tried whatever choices. Best bet's to sit together and filter the list.

Nothing new, the rain's washing constantly washing away my willpower to keep in shape. Thank goodness I was forcefully able to squeeze 90 lifts, 90 push-ups and 180 sets of leg-raising today. Dinner was duck porridge and then curry flavoured Maggi much later. Baby steps. Irresistable urges to fondle my left ear have caused slight bleeding and an annoying streak of stings, at least the redness is gone now. I suppose there was a bit of internal bleeding that just oozed out when I touched the wound. Enough about diet-Faced-Of-Death. Hairwise, the parents weren't keen about the center-parted/back-spiked 'do, so I reverted back to the side-parting yesterday, which now looks like it has an insanely long fringe compared to my fresh high-sloped crews. I shall pardon the pokes about my physical emoness fer the greater good.



PS: The video is in no way depicting my mental state. It's just a nice song I'm putting up with the literal take on the title, Monsoon, based on the weather and the triggered remembrance of the fact that Greg told me he saw someone who looked like me today, who turned out to be a girl(thanks alot -_-). Plus it makes my post look longer.

No comments: