Friday, November 14, 2008

[whatever you think i'd say]

My, this is getting irregular, not to say I'm forgetting the blog life. It's not exactly an excuse to say that I was busy, 'cos I really was. Really.

That past week and a half were spent on brutally referencing and editing class projects before handing in the final pieces of work. I'm quite spent now. Brand's Essence Of Chicken can only help so much. I'm sure nothing like a coupla good nights' sleep will help me recover my stamina. Even when typing this, I can hardly keep my eyes open. And I still have to bring Victory downstairs. Hopefully, I don't start sleepwalking but I suppose one cannot drench himself of energy like he did back in National Service. I'm gonna end this short and sweet. Just wanted to update on my physical status. -_- If I go on anymore, I'd be blabbering. And many of you know I start mentioning weird shit when I get tired.



PS: I missed the Rihanna concert to rush last-minute touch-ups on the Microsoft Access presentation and scanning fer Corporate Social Responsibility material. Now, there's no new Naruto manga chapter that I had strongly anticipated fer this week. With the exams round the corner, I wonder what fun-filled events I might have clashed with revision. -sobs-

No comments: