Thursday, November 6, 2008

iced tea overdose

Microsoft Access is really confusing. I could really just be a noob but database management can occasionally screw yer mind up. However, I've gotten that assignment out of the way with its completion last night(only to be told the due date was delayed to the following week) to make time fer Quantum Of Solace today.

You've probably heard me say it before but I'll say it again. If Americans can pick the right candidate fer presidency, I don't see why they can't get someone better than Daniel Craig to play James Bond. Too square, too blonde and without black eyes. And to add to my disappointment, not many futuristic gadgets, no nice car and the best looking female character died horribly. Sorry fer the spoilers, I'm safely assuming all who're reading this have already watched it or plan not to. Don't get me started on villains, I was really expecting some high-class distinguishable bad guy with some fancy style of his or her own, not forgetting an exotic hideout. Sometimes, it's just good to kick it old school.

Of course, if you're looking fer something more lighthearted, go fer Tropic Thunder.

PS: I got my PSP back. Ha. I foresee a DJ Max fever comin' on.

No comments: