Friday, April 24, 2009

this and that

In an attempt to get a little darker, I had gone fishing with YQ yesterday and surprisingly, I got there earlier than him. Okay, I had the car but STILL. I didn't get much sleep and the temperature was just frying me from the inside out. I'm not complaining but YQ was right, the beach by SAF Ferry Terminal is no place fer girls. Not that it's a gay hangout or anything but the place is, fer one, crawling with red ants and "sandflies"(I didn't see any, dude, even while scouting after supper at Seletar Dam). So we didn't catch anything except fer loads of healthy seaweed. Our time and $10 worth of prawns' lives wasted in vain. Well, it was an experience. I still prefer night fishing.


Ugh, so bright.


The executioner.


Waiting room.


Fatality.


"Firing squad."

At 1pm, we packed and got drinks by drive-thru at East Coast Mac's before heading home. A late breakfast(Subway Chicken Teriyaki) was enough to keep me up Monster Hunting in Plaza Singapura's Kopitiam with classmates till the dinner plan, which was kinda impromptu.
Met up with Khai and Dhaniah at Tampines 1 to try the outlet, Say Cheeze, where they either had very timid waitresses or we were aggressively venting our expressions about problematic people we know. I had 2 main courses, still dunno what's to be surprised about. It was just beef lasagna with Tobasco and mushroom cream pasta.

ANYWAY. It wasn't much of a day despite catching up with so many people. It ended at Starbucks, reminiscing on television serials such as Chuck, which I will be very sad fer if the show is confirmed to be coming to a close. T_T

PS: Bro flies off to Bali with friends in 12 hours. Sigh~ I've gotta go on my own holiday.

No comments: