Friday, April 10, 2009

small talk

Since I've got nothing to do(gasp!) while waiting fer my girl to be done with her friends and we head off to catch either Know1ng or Fast & Furious 4, I decided to be more productive by keeping myself on a roll blog-wise.

Come to think of it, there's not much a boyfriend can do while waiting at home fer his girlfriend's ready call. I can't drink my cans of beer left over from the barbeque that's in the fridge because I'm supposed to drive. I can't turn on the Wii because a game of baseball will work me up to a sweat. I can't watch anything because I'll be caught halfway indefinitely. And I can't play the PSP because I left it in the car. Okay, the last one is my fault and I can't exactly put out the reason I'm typing all this.

It's times like this that girls should figure out why idiotic guys like us can link you to random amusing videos from YouTube. :) Maybe I should conjure a new compromising pose fer my wooden dummy from IKEA to be in...

By the way, Tampines One is now open and damn, the only thing missing is a bowling alley and a stadium. Had breakfast at Mac's(had a number of their meals since the exams) and dropped by Uniqlo's where the apparel seems to fit a slight part of my taste. Didn't buy anything though. I've got this weird thing... I don't like making purchases when a boutique is crowded. I feel that they're all buying the same design as I am and I'll be caught dead dressing in uniform to these freaks.

PS: Congratulations on the news, Alyssa & EngChye. I'm still speechless as I am flattered but I promise I won't be speechless when the day comes! LOL.

No comments: