Monday, February 1, 2010

gained 5KG in January

A little past midnight and I'm back home from Simpang Bedok. Supper on a Sunday, you ask? Yes, I now hang out with the guys on Sunday. Considering the fact that I might wanna commit my Saturdays to other activities and the family usually having lunches together on Sunday, the afternoon from 3 till late seemed like a pretty good plan. Still is. =)

Nothing special happened in the first month of 2010 in my opinion other than gaining weight and bearing dislike to a number of individuals significant enough to make me just waste a sentence. Just thought I'd be able to fill you guys in on what's what fer me fer the past 4 monotonous weeks.

I've taken a liking to Blackjack Madness on Facebook. It's really addictive and you don't lose any real money, plus you get bonuses everyday. My rank is up to BJ Pro now, so suggestive. =P

Bah, I'm just bored. Perhaps I'll get an early rest and head to the gym tomorrow to confirm my extra weight to be muscle mass.

PS: With my webcam running now, I should experiment on vlogging. All this Peter Chao craze is giving me some influence.

No comments: