Monday, February 8, 2010

momday

Just got home from lunch at Tampines with my mom and I finally managed to start with a little CNY shopping. I was eyeing a pair of Lacoste shoes fer a bit before realising that it was white enough to be considered fer uniformed schools. And the shop called Messy at Tampines One made a good first impression but it just turned out to be a gay techno shop with thin, tight clothes that have been horribly sewed. In the end, I just nabbed two long-sleeved button shirts from Fox over at TM. A little refreshing change in my fashion, says the t-shirt guy. =)


Now I've gotta squeeze in time to browse the malls of Bugis, Orchard & Harbourfront and see what I can come up with before the annual family tree get-together. I need 2 more pairs of new age berms, a nice pair of shoes(preferably leather) and maybe a nice belt with a huge-ass buckle.

PS: Caught up with Boon, EngChye & Alyssa on Saturday fer the movie, Armored. T'was quite a good show but like most others involving crime, had a bad ending. The film wasn't what I particularly wanted to highlight, though. We had quite a bit of fun, sitting down and talking. I never realised how many stories we had to tell. =)

No comments: