Sunday, February 28, 2010

lunar 15th

Twitter hasn't been very generous in sharing its time on me with blogging but I've broken through its attention-seeking and made it to another post here! Lol. Okay, that was just a completely null sentence to make my entry look longer... -_-

The festive half-month is coming to a close and the mood is pretty much dying at this point. Not to say things have been turning monotonous. Rather, you start realizing there were too many tidbits, not alot of people to visit and gambling became the main objective of the holidays. Which leads me to emphasize the fact that I didn't get the chance to follow through with a proper diet or have any luck at cards and tiles. At least I discovered how to utilize Google Maps, probably one of the more useful things I've learnt this month.

Not much else was up outside the CNY. Oh, I totally aced my last paper(and still feeling totally badass about it). My little bro totally hates me fer always appearing like I'm bumming around but still can stand at the top of the class. What can I say. Hard-workers hate geniuses. BACK FROM DIGRESSION. There was also Alyssa's birthday celebration at Butter Factory & Vallent's 21st goin' on at his place fer a BBQ(which was very meaty and alcoholic, dehydration much?)

1st picture(from left): Khairul shuffling, me photobombing.
2nd picture: Me, girlfriend, Vallent.

Good news: I'm next in line to celebrate my birthday(24 years)!
Bad news: I've got less than 10 days to pass my IPPT(I guess this anxiety building up inside me is due more to mental unpreparedness).

PS: I wonder how different I'll appear to be once it hits my birthday if I carry on with my exercise regiment. And I know it's kinda hard to notice from the recent photos but I have red hair now.

No comments: