Thursday, April 5, 2007

cowabunga dude

Recently, I've been watching alot of movies. I mean, A LOT. Handful per week. This week was TMNT and Midnight Sun. Seeing the turtles back in action was pretty exciting, obviously critics wouldn't be impressed by the film, comparing it to present CG animation. Still, they're childhood icons. Guess you could say I was pretty disappointed that Donatello didn't exactly play a big part in the movie. But who'd noticed with such a highlight; Raphael VS Leonardo. Fans know their rivalry and that scene was purely intense. One thing I didn't exactly fancy was how the Foot soldiers suspiciously looked inspired by Spiderman's image... Okay, maybe it's too much of a review. Hey, I was a fanatic, okay? Camp was a bore today. So I caught the latter flick in the mess. How emotional. I just love these kinda stories... Gets you all choked up. Don't laugh. I'll choke you.

Wonder what songs we'll be jamming this week. Hopefully some soft ones, that'll be good. Going all My Chemical Romance isn't exactly a breeze. I should copy some lyrics but I'm busy with Tiberium Wars. Guess that trip to the toy museum'll have to hold as well... =P

PS: Oh dear, I have committed gluttony. Gotta find a cure. Gotta find a cure. Gotta restart my running regime.

.....

Oh yeah, have yet to pick out a sexy civilian running attire.

No comments: