Sunday, April 1, 2007

no fools

Again I start of the post by summing up the week at work. I take my words back about the week before. Last week was officially the longest. Monday was horrible. Thanks to foreseen poor administration, prep for field camp was murder. No time to shower before moving out to deployment ground. No sleep for three consecutive days. No handphone. But hey, who's complaining? That's all behind me now. Believe it, it's finally here. The end of a phase. Field camps no more. Can you smell it? I can. Pink. Fuck the number 23. Pink's a good color. The color of freedom. The colour of my IC. Be counting the days before you return to my pocket, baby. 6 months? Pfft. A breeze.

Didn't have time to slack in the mess... They had good movies. Damn. Well, they always have good movies. A 3 day work week coming up's gonna be heaven. No pun intended for it's gonna be Good Friday. Heh, more bookout days to spend. I've been getting the hang of the action in the civilian world recently, wonder if it's in my horoscope or something... Never really spent time like that before. I used to be really boring, ya know... Haha. Humble.

Eyes irritate from contact lenses, should get used to them, I'm too much of a specky. Tried to look good, was supposed to go fer an interview fer some modelling company that approached us a week ago, lost sight as soon as a I got on the train, couldn't be bothered with these things... Still, the guys might've had some plans fer this evening, Double O being the usual plan. But we didn't today, of course, not some buncha Michaelangelos jumping about at parties. Ah, didn't get to catch TMNT, thanks to Boon the recruit. Anyway Khai had a date on so we caught Jim Carrey's flick instead. Don't get me started. Okay, I'll start anyway. My birthday. March, 11, 2007. 3+11+2+7=23. Lol. SO? But it was helluvan exciting thriller, have to say.

The usual LED[I know it's lame, but I remember cliques like that by stupid names; this one's Louis Eugene Dan] stuff we did, check out comics, play pool, occasionally bumping into celebrities; eg. Felicia Chin at Cathay's Starbucks today. Haha. The guys try too hard to spur the outings, tend to wanna end the day in flashy ways. So I brought them to Cosafe to feed their testosterone, where Boon could ogle at French-maid-costume clad teenage girls serving us mushroom linguine and peach milkshakes. Like Hooters, for anime freaks. Ah it was just fer the moment, though. No kicks minutes after the ref blew the whistle on Liverpool's ownage against Arsenal. No pun again. =P So anyway it was pretty funny to see this two Caucasian closet Blackburn fans sitting in the front... T'was a damn good headstart fer'em but, urm, the Devils were better. Haha. Burn them roses. If you haven't already realised, I was there fer food and soccer. However, it maybe because of our waitress, Kate. Hehehe.

Night ended well. =) Gonna turn in. Feel like a run in the morn before teasing the tummy with a feast from my cousin's birthday.

No comments: