Thursday, October 11, 2007

the hybrid handheld gamer says

Lately, it's the band that I've been hanging out with, when my ass is actually out the door. Initially intended to just drop by Park Mall fer my portfolio(pictures are up on FaceBook) and head straight home but that would be all too fishy since I'm not known fer short outings. Marina Square was to be the next stop with YQ fer his phone purchase. Personally, I like phones, I just hate the process of buying the phone. I guess it's based on past experiences with bargaining parents, negotiations like these with salesmen bore me to the core. It was a nice wait in the arcade. =)

Mr Woodcock was a pretty cool movie that you could adapt to in real life. I had a Mr Woodcock in my Primary 4 year. His name was Mr PuruShotMan. Yes. That was his official name. Seriously. He was like an Indian Bruce Willis. Seriously. Not a fond year of mine. -shivers-

Willard arrived with Amanda after their dinner and we chilled a little with coffee. If my statistical analysis is correct, 100% of our non-jamming meets have ended up with coffee. And fer future cafe visits, I shall go with Willard's taste.

PS: Metroid Prime Hunters is a pretty cool game. And I'm so enthusiastic about The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, finally got it. Oh, and I came across this on DeviantArt, would just like to say that I'd totally play this if it were a fighting game. =D

No comments: