Wednesday, October 31, 2007

that popped my cherry

With Khairul away, I've been mostly hanging out with the Red Carabena. I love saying that. Red Carabena. Cara. Bena. Care-A-Bean-Ah. Hehe. I'm home today. Lessons on Wednesday mornings are shitty fer me since my current official bedtime is at 4am. And the fact that they are more like tutorials(not like there's a difference now that it's the project phase) with only 90 minutes of class. ALL THE WAY IN THE WEST. If there was a way to fold this country in half, my education and residence will occupy the exact same space.

Someone tried to call me via the SAF outgoing line this afternoon, during my temporary slumber. If it's you reading, please let me know. It's one of my pet peeves to receive a missed call and not a clue who it was.

Stud Club News on a rare outdoor-Greg day, he's going to buy HellGate London. I would've gotten it too, if it weren't fer those meddling kids. No, I'm sorry, if it weren't fer my age-old PC. I think it's defected. Which makes me fear wishing fer eternal life as a human, maybe that's why we use only a maximum of 5% in our entire lives. Any more and we may end up with more problems than Microsoft. Back on track, we wonder whether a HellGate Singapore is in progress. It might be cool. Funny. But cool. Chaos is what this country needs. Okay, a joke. I might get arrested fer this quote because some nosy blog-hopper reported me fer it. But I didn't backspace, did I? It's a joke. Really.

I-Models called. Wow. I got a call. Tomorrow's the casting day fer a Singtel website video commercial and I'm shortlisted. It's gonna be in Chinatown, yay, haven't been to Chinatown in months. Hope I get selected. ^^

PS: Sony PSP + Nintendo DS + XML Project = I need some exercise. All I have is food.

Oh yeah, there was a cute cute CUTE cashier chic over at Science Center's Mac's. She looked kinda sweet when she got angry at excursion students getting between her and my order. Haha. But that's all that really mattered to me, besides the new threadmill my father just got today, on Wednesday, the last day of October 2007. And you've just been filled in.

No comments: