Wednesday, October 17, 2007

it's magic i tell you

The moment my last entry went through, I got a call from YQ. Funny, isn't it? Like a sign. Sure, I didn't get to do my run or have my BK meal but my I was answered with guaranteed company. Boy, I sound lonely.

Anyway, I fulfilled that Sakae Sushi buffet that I had craved since last week. While rapidly gaining mass, we debated on the law of Murphy, emoness and fairness in all natural aspects. Then we stopped after the soft shelled crabs. And showed him a route that'll save two MRT stations' fare. Lots of cock and bull dialogue as usual. Plus a movie. There's always a movie.
The Drummer. I have to say Jaycee Chan's acting has pretty much improved since FlashPoint. And Angelica Lee Sinje is so cute. She kinda looks like Erdiana. Or the other way round. Whatever.

Was that all? I'm certain it was 8 hours out in total... And being stuck at The Picturehouse due to heavy weather didn't take long.


PS: Oh, also bumped into Divian and Dhaniah. She always has a new hair colour everytime I see her.

No comments: