Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the student speaks

Yes, I do realise that I have been away. Quite frankly, I haven't much to say but I'll try. I think it's mostly due to the fact that I don't keep in mind what to enter when something intriguing happens that you guys might actually bother hearing in about.

I suppose a major change would be that I'm now in my second semester, fer those of you who know that I'm currently in school. MDIS seems pretty cool so far, I've been around and about the UniCampus fer a while now and I guess you could say I'm still new enough to feel fascinated about the place and still has been here long enough to know the dirty deals that go on within.

On a more casual side, I haven't been frequenting town fer ages since the opening of Cathay's cineplex branch at DownTown East, Pasir Ris. With Subway and tickets fer $6, what's the point of heading to Orchard, the concrete jungle, when there's an actual park leading to the beach just outside my new hangout?

I just wanna let you people know that you're not forgotten and that I'm glad I'm not forgotten by you too... Our time together has not been thinning out because I'm attached, I assure you that. I'm pretty sure all of you will admit that it's the drive to head outdoors nowadays that is dying. Even with that fact outta the picture, I'm quite blank when it comes to blogging recently. This is not to say that I'll be quitting though. I strongly believe that after times of boredom, comes an era of awesome. Just waiting fer that period to come by. Yawn~

PS: Just to make sure I don't phase out like a time-shift victim... YQ, still waiting fer that Clone Wars movie outing. Khai, Metal Slug, KOF, Monster Hunter! EngChye, looking forward to yer birthday. Betty, urm, see ya soon. Haha.

No comments: