Friday, October 31, 2008

dogsitting

Kinda feel proud of myself. Finished an hour-long test in the first 5 minutes. Everyone looked appalled upon my action of handing in my paper before they even got halfway through. You could say that I was on a roll. Turns out last night's writing in preparation paid off big time. I woke up with the answers running in circles within my skull. Felt like Chuck flashing through The Intersect when I glimpsed at the paper. However, the lecturer left the hall in the remaining minutes, fer whatever reason. My deduction is that he didn't wanna catch us cheating but also didn't want his passing rate to suck. Now with everyone sharing the info, it really didn't matter on who scored full marks in 5 minutes anymore(okay, maybe I'll leave an allowance on deduction of a mark with a certain irrelevant question in the test). -In The End by Linkin Park in the background-

Still, I guess this is emotionally redeeming. The B I managed to get fer last semester's module wasn't satisfactory. Considering my time was all fer only one subject, 3 months ago, I thought I'd at least get a better grade. Doesn't help when the mother is asking where the A went. It's not like I'm not being competitive... Bah, I've gotta admit I was pretty carefree back then and I learnt not to underestimate exams.

PS: The time fer work submission is nearing. Then study break fer exams. After which, I can dance like Corbin Bleu.

No comments: