Monday, December 18, 2006

spotlight in darkness

Bet you couldn't care less on how my weekend went. I'm here to reveal all, anyway, muaha.

Was too damn lazy to type crap since Friday night. After the happy hour, it made me realise how unhappy I was... To result into one sad mofo of a man. WHY? Because.

So sinful. I have turned into an evil conscience. There was this guy on the train wearing a t-shirt that listed the seven deadly sins. Gluttony has been controlling me since my father bought tons of chocolates to decorate the house for this festive season. Greed and Pride has been possessive of my mind as I play around with really high stakes. Envy and Lust, you should know. Heh. Hmmm. As I read, I realised that I have all. Well, except Wrath. I'm too Sloth to go Wrath. And now I'm too Sloth to carry on the subject.

-skip-

Saturday was painfully spent with those of the same blood tree. These dinners are so The OC. Again, the Sloth overcomes. Really, it's not a you-don't-wanna-know-thing.

-skip-

I was on duty, need I say more...?

-skip-

This week's forecast. Bombs and parades. Yay. -_-

PS: Current sin status -- 11% Greed, 24% Gluttony, 28% Envy, 37% Sloth, 100% single. Catch my drift?

No comments: