Saturday, December 30, 2006

rise of the silver surfer

I always thought that he was just super metallic being with ultimate strength and some psychic powers or something. It may not seem like much, but the display of his power in the new Fantastic Four trailer was oh-my-goodness, although it's not my most anticipated film of next year.

Ya know what I'm talking about, guys. That's right. TMNT. My family just gave me the disturbing stare. It's not like I'm watching Dora The Explorer or something. Come on, we grew up with these half-shells. They're like... Awesome. Mundo cool. Like... Cowabunga, DUDE! Remember?

Leonardo, he's the leader of the team~
Donatello is the one who makes machines~
Raphael is cool but crude~
Michaelango's just a party dude~
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles~ x3
Heroes in a half-shell.
TURTLE POWER!

And don't ask me to shut up, or I shall resort into bonding you to a sofa where you can watch that retarded Captain Planet video clip. Forever.


PS: America is starting her celebration early this year. Saddam just got hanged. Just thought you guys, who don't read the papers, would like to know.

No comments: