Sunday, December 10, 2006

tomorrow never comes until it's too late

Oh gaaawd ma ears are still ringin'.

MOS. FREE ENTRY FOR STUDENTS AND NSFS WITH HANDOUTS/PRINTOUTS BEFORE 11.30PM.

Okay, I was hungry, so we got delayed while they waited for me to have a Big Mac Meal + Fillet O Fish dinner but I'm pretty goddamn sure that if we had made it 30 minutes earlier, the number of patrons wouldn't be much of a difference. So two and a half hours of sweaty chics brushing their breasts through elbows in an attempt to inch closer to the entrance ended the ticket fanning ordeal and we entered the Arena. How cosy. Like a sperm head forcefully pushed into an egg. Stuck.

And holy shit, we stood for a coupla seconds on the podium before noticing the sausage fiesta. Bodies rubbing up against one another. Hot. Not sexy hot. Friction heat hot. Then there was the bass, vibrating every bit of wax in my hair. A Heineken almost got me to throw up. That was embarrassing. Nothing like a little gin tonic couldn't fix though. With strangers physically informing you that they went commando. But I did a Dane Cook and decided to just dance away. The Smoove area had techno, dammit. I was so there. Perfection air-conditioning too. Not exactly what I call a kick but I wanted to end the night with some thumping ecstasy, not a humping fantasy[I'm kiddin', however there weren't any eye-catchers around]. The emos called it a day cos they didn't get any. Mac's had a handful of cute ones, sigh, or it could just be the fact we made eye contact, for a very very very looong time. Hey, I see light at the end of a dull day, at least it was more colourful than my weekdays at home. Haha. Emoed summore at the Singapore River before catchin' cabs back home. As I reflected on the "result", I can't help but think... Meanwhile, at ZoukOut. 48 bucks. 12 hours. But. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Here's signing off with shoutouts.

EngChye, new venue next time.
Alvin, no more jackets.
Delwyn, say hello to extras, lol.
Eugene, you lost $25, I lost $900, so don't feel so bad.
Jessica, nice to meet you, although it's obvious going clubbing isn't really considered a perfect introductory outing. Well, there's always another time. And get well soon.

PS: I'm gonna wake up later and read this shit. Now just sing me to sleep, Jamie.

No comments: