Wednesday, December 27, 2006

it's raining emo

'bummer doing duty on boxing day.

Bah, it's not like I got any presents to begin with... Plus it was awfully cliche. Stuck in an empty office watching talkshows, Mr Bean and Cold Case. Not to mention the rain, which amplified the already sad scene. Sure as hell for every drop that pushed Singapore down, all the more I had to be out for the countdown of the year. There was no way I was gonna stay indoors and witness the telecasted fun. Local television broadcasts should just close down on these major holidays, then people will find more interesting things to do, rather than say, "why go there when I can catch all the excitement from here?"... I mean, this'll be a good chance for the government to rid those couch potatoes. Your myopia prevention campaign'd be successful.Which brings me to related subject, the news revealed that doctors have discovered a new way to increase the rate of eye recovery with the transplant of tissue, from your friggin' mouth. So you people on this diamond/crab/garden/wtf land who take everything on health for granted just because there's almost a cure for everything you have, try asking a friend to lick you eyeballs the next time you have a sore. Okay, that's not even the point. But it really makes me scorn to realise that our country doesn't even have a festive spirit. Even the ones below 18 are trying so hard, with the bloody foam. Pfft.

Back on track, I'm dying. Friggin' rotting to death. Urgh. Like. Castaway or something. Socially, that is. Khairul was right. It IS the time of the year that reflects how fucked up you really are... Omg, at least Mr Bean had a girlfriend. -_-

.....

Or maybe local TV's plan's just the opposite. 'cos it made me feel real shitty. Hmmmmm. Ah well, there goes my off day, what a nap. Gotta get back in the green, black and brown in about 30 minutes.

TOOT.

PS: Sorry, Janice, I was asleep. =P But hey, you didn't get the tickets, haha.

No comments: