Tuesday, January 2, 2007

zero seven

Happy New Year, peeps.

Today marks the first "bumming indoor" day of the year. The post-party vibe has depleted and I've gotta book in tonight, based on "special instructions".

Okay, so there was still a party at Sentosa. Curse advertising. I shall not believe in the local media anymore. "Ooooh, come to VivoCity, organising partner of the main countdown party in association with MediaCorp!", puhlease. Well, I didn't exactly regret it but I missed a beach party. Oh well... We arrived fashionably late, although not for the countdown. Johnathan and Hady were up giving their wishes before Matilda went up to sing. Ugh. Singapore Idols and Project Superstars. It's no wonder the place was crowd-free. Then K-Fed... I mean, Gurmit Singh appeared. At least the previous Miss Singapores made my day. Wow, man-eaters. Applying the skill of elusion and agility, we jumped the fence for a closer look at the yummies. Heh. Loser policemen.

It wasn't that big a deal on my standards on the whole, but hey, 2007, mofo. I can feel it. I can touch it. Civilian life. -twinkle-

No comments: