Tuesday, January 9, 2007

how credible is yer mom

What a ticklish day. Never have I giggled so much from being choked. I thought pretty much that most of the applied moves today was crap. Alot of Puttyman action, like in Power Rangers, with the "ah-yuuuh!" here and the "haiyaah!" there. On the other hand, well, actually both(pardon the pun), ooh the sore forearms. T_T

I actually felt like staying in today. Planned to watch The Arena, in which I did. Awesome local series. Reminds me of my sharp-tongued days back in secondary school. Totally laughed my ass off with the wittyness. Some'a da kids actions were pretty cute, what funky humour. Haha.

Hmmm, nothin' much fer now. Just felt like giving you guys the lowdown on what my army life is like. And now if ya don't mind, I'd very much like to log off and stroll to the gates as the delivery man should be here with my Chicken Foldover very soon.

Cheers. ^_^

PS: Learning to roll tomorrow...
Press button AB simultaneously.

No comments: