Friday, January 5, 2007

so exciting

By the time I write my own version of "The 12th Day Of Christmas", it'd be over. So I'll just go easy.

The first week of the year has been might fine. Sure throws the whole boring phase out the window. Ha, the first working day was awfully dramatic... Full of guys signing extras and more. I dare say, damn happening. Lol. I won't go deeper into it 'cos you guys obviously wouldn't understand. But on the surface, sure seems like everyone misses work.

Today, the company cohesion. Apparently the men had organised sort of an Amazing Race type competition(when I won a Topman gift card, yay). And we had to complete as many stations as possible in 1 and a half hours. We ran fast, we saw chics, we had fun. However, Sentosa does not have much life on weekdays, Fridays inclusive. We did feed our sugar-hungry eyes, though. Boob-infested private pools. And stuff... Haha. *ahem* I learnt how to play volleyball, still a newb but not a noob. Heterosexually commenting, it was one of the most enjoyable male-bonding session. Pure, loud and rough army guy fun. The way to let loose. Time sure flies when you're acting like an idiot, owning the beach with hysterical laughs and thrash-talking. Dunno why I wasn't much of a sun-and-sand guy... All called it a day after 7 hours of ultraviolet soaking, only with croissants and potatoes in our tummies.

The wave didn't end there. Met up with Khai and Dhaniah over at Bugis fer dinner, Eugene joining us later. The King of Lateness got a job. AT THE ARCADE, of all places. OMG so cliche. For a hardcore gamer. The news still tickles me, man. XD

PS: Aaah, the little home of the Merlion hasn't totally been reconstructed but it'll sound kinda fun to go explore one of these days. Didn't get to check out much with our jockey behaviour this afternoon. Reminds me of the old days of vodka-fuelled campfires in Siloso. Would be nice to relive it soon. After all, my new year's resolution is simple: Keep it fun and easy. If things go wobbly, just take it like a bitch. =)


No comments: