Monday, January 29, 2007

omoshiro momoshiro

Little Lulu's going to be a busy bee this week, or two.

Another duty at the gates in the morning of tomorrow. And I'm sure all you grasshoppers know that this drone's gonna be working hard this weekend. With stuff, is all I can say. Not like you'd care with the small talk. Pfft. However, I don't really feel so bad about it and although some of you are familiar with my laid-back attitude, sure are in a state of shock with my feelings toward the current situation. Frankly, I would like to state that I now realise how comfortable I am with my job scope... I've come to the understanding that when an individual is in a place of work, why be so hard on yourself with all the dislike about unvoluntary action when you can make yerself feel at home? -the aspiring hero folds his arms as eyes squint into the setting sun, breeze in the hair and a gracefully lifted cape- Muaha.

Or it could be that I'm now entitled to a day's off every alternate week. Given. Sweet, 'innit? Heh.

PS: Beginner's luck. D&D as a Frenchy with a 69 finisher before book-in. Le awezame.

No comments: