Monday, January 8, 2007

predictable

The past two days mark my first stay-home weekend of the year. At least it came out productive, well, in a way. Wikipedia got me sittin' on my hot ass the entire day, reading up on stuff from rules of volleyball to Godzilla. Which brings me to a matter on the latter for all you old-school fans out there. Mothra, right? In case you have no idea that is, that's one of the radiated iguana's rivals. As suggests, it's a friggin' humungous moth. It was a larvae once and silked itself to the Eiffel Tower. Now, it's probably because I've watched too much Discovery Channel and am debating against the natural animalistic mentality of finding secure housing as much as how my little brother bitched on about how DeathNote would deem impossible to exist due to some omnipotent scientific theory. But. If you were a giant larvae, and you're ready to evolve into a legendary Metapod, would you anchor yourself on something that cannot carry your weight(Paris' Eiffel Tower, in this situation)? Oooh, it's not that, mister, I just wanted to knock something over... Heh, I will never understand kaiju movies. Yeah, I still watch them, don't judge me. It's fer the laughs.

I only remembered this morning that this week has a close combat crash course scheduled fer us. Learnt a bit on reversal moves today. Waste of time. OMG I'm starting to talk like my favourite kobudo fighting game character!

No comments: