Thursday, June 21, 2007

go back to tampines ya bitches

Bumped into Khai on the way back from an ultra-lethargic day at Maju Camp. You people going to spectate the parade had better appreciate the freebies. F'ckin' S'poreans. Yeah, as I was saying, saw him at the train station where he, I assume, forgot to introduce me to his lovely date. I forgive you, friend. I was tired anyway. Thank me fer saving you face by not lingering around like a Boon. Lol.

Dinner at BK's was good. It's always good with a Mushroom Swiss. Or a cute cashier. Something about fast food uniforms... You either look like shit, or damn hot. Score, caught her staring. Yeah so I was having a nice meal when this buncha mini-bengs started a ruckus a table in front of me. I started shaking my right leg. There're only two instances I'd shake my right leg: (i.)I'm playing a beat in my head and (ii.)I'm beating people up in my head... Got the hell out after my last sip of barley because the dude to my left felt like he'd get to flattening them before I did.

I simply despise punks like these who treat Simei like their 'hood. It's not theirs. It's mine. Belongs to preppy uptown boys, not lowly rowdy posers. Pfft.

PS: Here's a manly game to play. =)

Games at Miniclip.com - Extreme Pamplona
Extreme Pamplona

Play Sure for Men's 'Extreme Pamplona'

Play this free game now!!

No comments: