Sunday, June 17, 2007

penny to the hypocrite

It will always remain a mystery to me, why people tend to scorn or insult. They look down on people are "ugly" or "weird". Maybe it's like that phrase, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe it's like that song, "High School Never Ends". Everyone's different, another way of saying no one is... So not true. That's why there're genres. That's why there're cliques. There's no one standard style. I guess that's what makes the society "colourful". That's what makes the society full of friction, I guess. So many years. So many disputes. Civil wars are now cold ones. Stay out of my way, I'll do the same. There's still not much of a difference if you look at it... Like parents telling kids to stop fighting, but they still kick each other's shins under the table. Backstabbing or just plain coded conversations, don't you find it childish? They assume you have to pick a side. I witness this everyday. Something has to be done. Something... Pfft. So political. So melodramatic.

Screw that. Had some crabs for dinner. Yummy dead crustaceans. Food has a way of getting people to forget problems.

PS: Okay okay. I'll put up some sketches on my DeviantArt gallery soon.

No comments: