Friday, June 29, 2007

decepticons at the promenade

I figured there's not much of a point, to a certain extend, to help out at work as much as possible anymore. In the end, you're still gonna get arrowed with the dirtiest job, like you haven't already been doing enough... Never exactly revealed my concerns, I'm not THAT straightforward, plus I just take things in the face. Don't care if you thought that I was always good, always bad, or always ugly. Honestly, I could relate to that Linkin Park song. So much fer being a nice guy, be it physically or administratively, people still see you as some typical NSF. So far I've done nothing but try and be a good person, not for political reasons, I just thought it'd be "good for the heart". -sigh- Maybe it's my luck balance. I probably used it all up at my TP Basic Theory Test. Hey, I kinda think of it as a pretty big deal, 'kay... Screw it. I had a happy entry all planned out but the mood's already dead. Hope tomorrow promises one helluva parade.

PS: Belated wishes to BaoEn's 20th although I was there on her birthday... You could have told us about your frequency at Botak Jones. Well, I didn't exactly tell you this but I was gonna give you a present. However, given the time... Ya know. Hell, you can ask me for... ANYTHING. Seriously. Come up to me when you've got somethin' in mind you're cravin' fer. You're leaving soon. You deserve something special. And I feel like I owe you one, anyway. =)

OMG I'M SOOO LOOSE. LOL.

Actually, no. I'm just the kinda person that would die if my birthday had setbacks.

No comments: