Sunday, June 10, 2007

yes i read the brochure

My old router died. So my parents and I bought a new one along with an upgraded plan promoting a free Lenovo laptop integrated with a 1.3 megapixelled webcam on the 13.1-inch widescreen, a standard 512MB RAM, 120GB HDD, not forgetting the Intel Core Duo Processor T2350(1.86GHz, 2MB L2 Cache). Which will be MINE. Muahaha. Hmmm, I'm kinda gonna use it fer work anyway. School's starting again soon. I need something to do my projects on. Grrr, programming. Anyway, the Mio router was a pain installing. But after one sweaty night, I managed to pull it off. Although my connection isn't exactly stable. Wonder what's wrong now...

So, I signed up for
DeviantArt, finally. The guys have been telling me to get an account since I love manganizing everything. Guess I'll just scan my doodles fer now. If I'm not too lazy, ya peeps might be able to have a sneak at my edits by the end of the week. Haha, one step closer to completion of [SLUG-RAID]'s character design!

Alright, signing off. Nature calls. And so does the Brotherhood of Nod.


PS: And thanks to Willard fer showing me this violin-playing YouTuber. She's hot.


No comments: