Saturday, October 4, 2008

gamer reborn

Many of you(or a few since I hardly share similar tastes with others on a variety of things) might recall Bob The Guardian from one of, if not the first, CG-animation, titled ReBoot, with his infamous quote, "This is bad. VERY bad."

With that thought still keenly locked into a certain neuron, I'm just glad I still know when to stop(and make an effort to keep this blog going). Addiction gets the best of me fer most of the time though. This actually sucks. I've gotta complete class assignments in a week's time and I'm still fooling around. And you know it's VERY bad when you start nagging at yerself.

I guess this pattern comes with the course I'm taking. We're pros at programming. Even bigger pros at gaming.

PS: September was pretty uneventful. Bowling at Warren and the 2 hour trip to Sentosa didn't count. So much fer my first civilian anniversary after taking off the green.

No comments: