Saturday, December 13, 2008

10 seconds short of a silver

Back again in the usual clothes. Had been suffering from a serious case of indigestion fer the past 3 days. Fortunately, the illness occured the night after I passed my IPPT. I'm still unsure of the cause being abdomenal cramps from living a long time without practicing on my sit-ups or I had eaten something bad at one of the camp's messes. There was a specific point earlier in the week when the rest of the body except the stomach area ached a real deal and it surprisingly felt better. The pain in my tummy just was killing me and I haven't been sleeping well at night.

The medicine either isn't working or is reacting much slower than the acid melting the layers of muscle within my throat. Much like the medics who made me wait an incredibly long period of time fer my prescription. They seemed to be more interested in figuring out how lightsticks work than treat their last patient of the day.

So far, I feel less uncomfortable while trying the fight-fire-with-fire approach, i.e., to stuff myself with tidbits fer breakfast and I think the food is finally going down past the ribcage. I'll be grateful fer that, tasting vomit isn't exactly the best thing in the world.

PS: I bumped into Arthur after shopping at the Reservist Souvenir Shop, otherwise known as the E-Mart. He's still a trainee, in envy that I can enter offices at my will. And felt kinda uncomfortable when he was chatting with me like I'm an active sergeant. Lol~

No comments: