Tuesday, December 2, 2008

lagging

Aftermath of a hardcore study night almost feels like what one would, following a crazy party.

Except that I didn't have my contact lenses still on.

Except that the butterflies in my stomach were not from vodka or bourbon.

Except that I had no recollection of a sexually tensed occurance with a hot chick.

Except that my ears are working fine.

Except that my consumables were not released orally.

Except that my hair didn't have wax.

Except that I wasn't wearing a denim jacket in bed.

And except that I didn't receive any morning calls starting with, "YO!", "HAHA." or "EHHH...".

PS: The Database Management paper today sucked ass. And I totally feel bad. Not because I think it's such a difficult examination[I seriously did mug my ass off(okay, it didn't come off)]. I felt bad because I didn't feel bad about knowing I did not do well. I suppose the sorrow had already been passed around and shared by the entire hall. The faces with only one look: hopeless. The grade fer this module now rests in our assignment results, class participation and attendance. Sigh, or maybe I'm just too darn tired and it hasn't sunk in yet.

No comments: