Thursday, July 26, 2007

chicken in a biscuit

I guess you could say it's Murphy's Law. You decide to stay in and they give you an early time-off from work. Rained. Had some tidbits under the shelter of the e-mart while waiting fer the weather to subside.

Practically spent the rest of the day at home watching anime, Blood+(omg I'm addicted, why is it only 50 episodes long??? And they don't censor violence!), to be more specific, other than resuming my download on Mika's debut album. Initially, I was pretty annoyed with his falsetto ways, radio has a way of influencing your taste in music. Our forefathers sure did right, using the media fer propaganda. Gonna book back in tonight, my procrastination has cornered me into waking up earlier than usual for tomorrow morning to settle some administration, hopefully, before the buses to Marina arrive. It's gonna be a crazy day. Not forgetting Saturday... Dan The Man'll be there too. Hope our supper plans don't get ruined. Heck, this is the last preview before the actual show. I had better leave some memory space in my phone to record the entire fireworks display. If my calculation skills still serve me effectively, I've seen it about 4 times already. Hmmm, that's probably enough to compensate the tax increase. Of course, there's not much pain in the heart fer that... I can feel it. It draws closer. My ORD date. Like a cheap player in a fighting game, I hide in the corner and wait for the last second to end. Oh my beautiful long hair, how I yearn fer you to be reborn(not rebond) onto my scalp.

-ahem- Short term goal: to catch Black Sheep/The Simpsons on Sunday.


I can't wait... Fer the weekend to begin...

PS: Okay, YiQiang. Carrying an umbrella doesn't make you look gay. Not carrying an umbrella because you think you're manly enough to walk in a slight drizzle then shovel into my dry space makes you pretty gay. Commenting against it and then doing otherwise makes you hypocritically ultra gay. But you have Serene... That's what you're gonna say. Right? =D

No comments: