Sunday, July 1, 2007

simulated

The parade was HAPPENIN'. Awesome but cocky apaches drifting in the skies and assault boats dragging helium-based luminous jellyfish. Among other things. I'm still quite lethargic, I know all I did was shoot photos yesterday plus help out a bit on the rubbish disposal but I'm still tired. Drop dead upon sight of my bed last night and stayed in the exact same position till morning.

I'd still be sleeping if I needn't prepare fer lunch before Transformers.

PS: Thank the awesomely burning weather. It's like that old children's story of the sun and the cloud betting on who could get that man's coat off him. Now, girls galore are respecting Mr Big Burning Ball and dressing up all so yummiliciously.

And here's a random 4 second video of a dramatic prairie dog.

No comments: