Tuesday, July 24, 2007

wheels are a bitch

Didn't stay in again today. It's really taking a toll on my sleeping hours. A heavy price. Shall do packing later, rushing to pack in the wee hours in the morning only means that I've gotta travel all the way back home from camp again. Anyway, the parents wanted to have dinner together this evening. Don't intend to book out till Friday though. Maju Camp's got a pretty nice feel to it at night, especially when I'm running. Besides, my roomie's starting to get lonely. Lol. =x Which reminds me, I think I'll be shifting the mirror outta the bunk tomorrow. Don't believe it this fengshui mumbo-jumbo but I don't wanna hear anything disturbing from YiQiang. I think the room's pretty acceptable. Most visitors love to bits, apparently. Come on, the windows have layers of dust, the paint is all chipped and we have a small rope across as a makeshift laundry line. Okay, I guess you could say it's like in those movies, where they display rundown apartments to make it seem more realistic.

Maaan, I just hate it when I download albums and I don't get the right edition. Like to have one or two songs missing from'em. And it's just gonna be a peeve to download the missing ones separately because the quality just wouldn't be the same. And I'm damn anal when it comes to my iPod.

Okay, back to watching Blood+. =)

PS: Argh, PSP Slim is out. And my father just got back from Japan with the original model last week. Heck, it's not even mine but don't ya just feel that it's a little of a waste...?

No comments: