Monday, July 9, 2007

such a tease

That's life, I guess. To throw you a free laptop to play with but you haven't got the time due to camp stuff. Certain individuals would gladly disagree and state my lack of contribution, you know what, I don't care anymore... Put you in a lovely neighbourhood with a lovely neighbour who's been dying to see you(and vice versa;'D) but can't thanks to clash of the schedules. Boy, that was a tongue-twister. Gives you guard duty on a Friday night at the Marina Promenade with permitted breaks at Carl's Jr, where they play love songs all night. Raises yer hopes on the female marshallers assisting our company, only to receive Plain Janes in the way. Not evil, just honest. Right, YQ? Then sits you down at the Grand Stand to enjoy fireworks, all alone. And apparently, not many people understand what I mean when I say the word, "alone". Not gonna elaborate. -_-

But oh, caught Die Hard 4.0 with Dhaniah, after dinner, earlier this evening. That oughtta break the monotonous momentum of my mellow matters. Mmmm. Thanks fer accompanying me... Can't stop that thought that's been running through my head over and over again though, of how much a nutcase Bruce Willis is. Some may be surprised that I didn't get to see the first three installments. Didn't expect such crazy-ass action from the movie. No. "Crazy" is an understatement. Someone, find me an exaggeratingly bombastic word.

Things looked up on the way home, my music discussion with Dhaniah(Staaaarlight, I will be chasing the staaaarlight...) was interrupted upon news from Chuannie that I'm off fer Wednesday. Woot. Gotta make plans, ain't gonna be another CrunchyRoll day. =P

PS: Jess, if you're reading this, we have got to go fer a nice dinner, since you mentioned that you owe me a meal. Haha. Whatever the reason. Should look out fer a nice venue too. I've come to realise that it's not often we can meet. And if something suddenly pops up on that day to force cancellation of the date, I promise that I will punch myself. When nobody is around, of course.

No comments: