Saturday, August 4, 2007

back to tight tees and sweatbands

Know it's an old game but I'm pretty addicted to Advance Wars: Dual Strike now. That was one tough mission. Time to get the eyes off the bright dual screens and onto the big wide one.

Was out fer lunch, Burger King, as usual. No chic cashiers today, disappointingly. The Man then dropped by my pad to burn some videos and shit. Wasn't fer long, we were in the house only fer the time it took me to organise my new Rihanna albums and catch Blood+'s last episode. We split about 2 hours later and I went to meet Jess fer dinner. More like my dinner. -_- My light dinner. Resistance against the Spicy Chilli Dog is futile. Got my drink on the way into the theatre. A large iced lemon tea. I prefer to refer it as the legendary bladder buster. I don't understand why so many S'poreans make such harsh critisism on stuff like movies, I supposed they all wanna sound all high and mighty on professionalism in the media. Which, by the way, is probably one of the main factors affecting our people's reputation on the social level. I thought Vacancy was not bad at all. I concentrated more on the relationship between Luke Wilson's and Kate Beckinsale's characters, being such a fragile couple, ended up gluing back together due to a life-threatening occurance, than on the fact that there are so many perverted serial killer groups out there in the world who don't bother to even cover their sorry asses properly. Then again, I thought it was quite realistic. Not every antagonist of a horror film has to portray the "invincible" look.

I should write fer Life!. =P

Loitering in spirals downward of Plaza Singapura, I spotted a cool 'Stud Club Longstanding Member' card going fer $5.90 each at this novelty shop, where I always happen NOT to notice what it's called, Kev didn't mind the idea of getting those. The rest didn't reply though. Oh well, I'll be there again tomorrow if they happen to make up their minds.

Also, saw Trevor. Short as ever... Hahaha.

Summore food along the way. Burger King again. Full of carbo-guilt. My eyes were dodging all across the outlet and I ended up reading the customer service message they had on the wall, which I'm sure if Varian reads, will burst out laughing and start with all the "blue-blooded" jokes. Go check it out, kill yer curiosity. -_-

No comments: