Tuesday, August 21, 2007

work work

Terribly tired. Not tired enough to get me hooked on coffee but tired nonetheless.

Spent the last 48 hours submitting suggestions for the company over the intranet. The duration and numbers just don't match, that's because it's an antagonisingly long and inconvenient progress per name. Not to forget leave. Omg, administration lapse is sure gonna happen... But I'll be gone by then. The arrows will blot out the sun but my shade will block off all arrows. This is karma, actually. All thanks to my best friend, Mr. Procrastination. My conscience is pushing me to repent before this phase of my life is over. Besides, I think I should do something productive for one of the nicest bosses around, my OC. (Of course I'm just being humble, pfft)

Besides, I hear the echoes of beer bottles clanging in the near future, i.e. this weekend. The Man's on off too so we be chillin' over at IndoChine's NUDE Bar. Honestly, my first time there was on Sunday with YiQiang, Serene and Arthur(thanks fer the lift, man).

PS: Betty, I was so looking forward to seeing you online tonight. It seems, however, that you aren't, must be school. You're probably reading this anyway so I might as well announce the sort of bad news. Next time you return to Singapore, report to Jurong Camp to dekit all you've got. And catch up with us. =) Fer now, I guess it's MSN or Friendster... =P

Oh, I bought an $18 33-inch tall wooden stand-up dummy from Ikea earlier on after dinner(salmon, meatballs and chicken wings, duh...), reason mainly being I'm quite rusty at drawing the human anatomy, it's kinda like a visual reference. My mom found it a little freaky though. I should name it. Haha. Gimme ideas, people.

I should find time to visit a Nokia service centre. I'm one of the lucky people in the world using the BL-5C phone batteries. Apparently, it's a faulty batch. Wow, been with me fer about a year already and all this time I could have suffered from sudden electrocution or a minor explosion in my face.

No comments: